. . .And here are the Daffodils that I gathered from my back yard and placed on my kitchen countertop. Even though we are in the midst of one of those ugly East Coast storms with inches and inches of rain over the next day or so. . . just bringing in this sunny color has made a big difference in my mood. How about you? How do you cope with dismal weather?
Monday, March 29, 2010
WHAT A DIFFERENCE A SEASON MAKES!
It's SPRING AGAIN! WooHoo! It has been a long time coming, but. . . finally it's here! I took some pictures I was so happy and I wanted to share them with you.
This is the Iris planted just outside my front door. It smells wonderful, too!
I just had to take this picture of my neighbor's Forsythia bush that is one of the first harbingers of Spring. As soon as the Robins gather on our lawns, we know the Forsythia is just about to burst into bloom.
. . .And here are the Daffodils that I gathered from my back yard and placed on my kitchen countertop. Even though we are in the midst of one of those ugly East Coast storms with inches and inches of rain over the next day or so. . . just bringing in this sunny color has made a big difference in my mood. How about you? How do you cope with dismal weather?
. . .And here are the Daffodils that I gathered from my back yard and placed on my kitchen countertop. Even though we are in the midst of one of those ugly East Coast storms with inches and inches of rain over the next day or so. . . just bringing in this sunny color has made a big difference in my mood. How about you? How do you cope with dismal weather?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Those pictures are all wonderful..I love Spring for the fact that everything seems to be waking up after winter...To see all the blooms all around is just gorgeous...[except for the pollen that bothers my allergy! :(]....But I love the weather, too. Not too hot, not too cold.
God bless and may you have a blessed week sister as we celebrate Holy Week.
I soooo agree... bringing some spring flowers indoors really brightens my day!
I try to take a nap and then make sure I eat a lot! LOL...no seriously I did that today!
Happy Spring!!
Jean,I am so excited for you all to now have a spring time experience. I was afraid that we ourselves were going to head right into the SUMMER heat.
I will be gone for a bit but will see you back here soon.
Have a BLESSED Easter!
Thinking of you....
Joyce M.
Post a Comment