Jean, I've never tried this drink, but you've made me want to. Sounds wonderful. Great post.Thanks for linking up.
i drink the PEACH tea...AWESOME!great pic!
So refreshing.I totally understand.
Nothing like a cold glass of iced tea on a summer day.Blessings,Joan
Isn't it so nice to enjoy something so simple. And it's the perfect thing on a hot day. Great simple pleasure.Hope you have a beautiful day,Susan
Well, yep! I stand in agreement. Sometimes, we mix Crystal Light lemonade with raspberry sun tea. Oh. My. Goodness.A simple pleasure, especially in the summer heat.
Cool drinks on hot days are great. At this point in life I like any drink, hot or cold!
It does look YUMMY! Summer is a great time for simple pleasures. Wish I had more time to enjoy them. :0)
Sounds yummy. I love anything raspberry. Susan
Hello Hello from your Jillian Dau! (Still waiting for you to call me back...tee hee)
I'm not a big fan of artificial sugar but you have zeroed in on what simple is all about. It doesn't take much to make a day above average!KJSoCal
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Jean, I've never tried this drink, but you've made me want to. Sounds wonderful. Great post.
Thanks for linking up.
i drink the PEACH tea...AWESOME!
great pic!
So refreshing.I totally understand.
Nothing like a cold glass of iced tea on a summer day.
Blessings,
Joan
Isn't it so nice to enjoy something so simple. And it's the perfect thing on a hot day. Great simple pleasure.
Hope you have a beautiful day,
Susan
Well, yep! I stand in agreement. Sometimes, we mix Crystal Light lemonade with raspberry sun tea.
Oh. My. Goodness.
A simple pleasure, especially in the summer heat.
Cool drinks on hot days are great. At this point in life I like any drink, hot or cold!
It does look YUMMY! Summer is a great time for simple pleasures. Wish I had more time to enjoy them. :0)
Sounds yummy. I love anything raspberry. Susan
Hello Hello from your Jillian Dau! (Still waiting for you to call me back...tee hee)
I'm not a big fan of artificial sugar but you have zeroed in on what simple is all about. It doesn't take much to make a day above average!
KJ
SoCal
Post a Comment