Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm a winner


I've been awarded this wonderful award from Melissa at:
SunbonnetCottage




Here are the rules: * Put logo on blog


* Add a link to the person who awarded you


* Nominate as many as 7 other blogs


* Add their links


* Leave a message for your nominees


* Enjoy the award!



And the winners are:
TheVintageNest

SweetNothings

TheSecretGardener

FrenchVillageLife

TheStoneRabbit

AcrossthePond

I also want to acknowledge Ginger at Enchanting Cottage for listing me as a winner of this same award! Thank you Ginger!

9 comments:

bj said...

I can't tell you how thrilled I am to receive this sweet award. You were so nice to think of me....
I am taking it home right now and will put it on my blog in the morning.
Thanks again...now, I am going back to read your blog....
bj

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ms. Daisy. I am always amazed that people even read my blog much less think enough of it to honor me with an award. I will be sure to acknowledge it after Pink Saturday. I had to go to the periodontist today and it just ruins my whole day...my whole week for that matter and coming home to find your award made me feel so much better. :) Lynn

Mary said...

Thanks so much Jean - I do appreciate this award but must admit to having received it previously!! It's a lovely thought and I think you were most kind to add me to your list.

I'm glad you are enjoying blogging and finding inspiration from visiting others. Your garden sounds fabulous - and I LOVE that silhouette.

Have a wonderful weekend. My computer problems may be over following some help from my daughter today!! Will post for the Favorite Family Foto tomorrow.
Take care - Mary.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Mercy me! Another award. And guess what? I have received the SAME award...I just haven't posted it yet.

Congrats!

Jillian

Joyce said...

Thank you, thank you....I so appreciate it. It is very kind of you to think of me!
Don't feel bad if you don't see me put it on my site though....I just never post them when I do receive one because I feel BAD for the people who never win awards.

So I hate to flaunt it when I do get one. Even though I love the honor I am given by someone that is giving like yourself.
Just my silly hang up! HA!

I know.....I'm goofy.
Thanks again.....:~)
Be blessed,
Joyce M.
Can't wait to see the garden photos..mine is about DRIED up right now with the crazy heat and humidity.

Melissa said...

Miss Daisy,

You deserve to win. You are a sweetie.

Have a great weekend.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

Well, aren't you nice! Thank you for passing along the award! I appreciate your warm thoughts. I will do the same next week! Hope your weekend is the best!

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

You are welcome!

Melissa said...

Ms. Daisy,

Guess what? I have another award for you at Sunbonnet Cottage.

Melissa