Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Look What I Won!


Eleanor of Thatchwickcottage gave me this lovely Arte Y Pico award. Isn't it just beautiful? Thank you, Eleanor for this honor. Now I must pick 3 bloggers to honor also. This award came from Uruguay.

Here are my picks:


1.) Sheri of The Leaking Window. As I am getting to know her she inspires me with her faith.
2.) Joyce of The Secret Gardner. Her posts are funny and warm and I feel like I know her already!
3.) Jillian of Jillian's
Pages.
She makes me laugh when I need to laugh and is there for me in times of need. She is also there when I need techno help and that is often!


Rules of the Award:

1 Choose 3 super blogs!
2 Publish on your blog and a link to each of the winners' blogs.
3 The winners must show the elegant trophy and add the name and link of the one who awarded you the prize.
4 Acknowledge also the link to the Arte Y Pico blog. Gracias, Arte Y Pico for a lovely tradition.


The award is now in your court...so send it along to those who inspire you.

5 comments:

Ginger~~Enchanting Cottage said...

What a nice award. You do deserve it. Have a nice 4th of July.
ginger

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow, thanks for the awesome award! Fancy fancy! Can't wait to put it on my blog...

Have a great 4th!

Jillian

Joyce said...

Thank you, thank you for the award. It was very kind of you~!!!
I appreciate it.....
Any big plans for the holiday? We are staying here....blah! But it's okay...have fun!
Joyce

sister sheri said...

Dearest Ms. Daisy, thank you for the award... and even more so... your kind comment. The Lord has been so good to this sister. God bless you!

Eleanor said...

Clever girl! You got the award onto your blog shelf! I am so pleased. Don't worry, I also had to learn a trick or two to cut and paste pictures. Now I am off to visit YOUR award winners. Lots of love Eleanor