Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'M A NEW GRAMMA!



Hi everyone!

I am a new "Gramma" as of Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at 1:37am. She weighs in at 5 lbs. 14 oz. and is 19" long! A real cutie and I am getting ready to "meet" her for the first time this week. I will be traveling to my daughter's home I am beside myself with delight and happiness! :-) Will have lots more to tell when I get back!

7 comments:

Irene said...

Well - congratulations. What a wonderful time for you. Enjoy :)

Eleanor said...

Congratulations! What a blessing and how you are going to enjoy yourself this week. I just love the smell of a newborn and giving kisses on that downy little head! Have a wonderful time and I look forward to your return.

sister sheri said...

Wahoo! What a wonderful day... the first day you meet your grandchild! Congratulations!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Yeah! How exciting it will be! Can't wait to see what you write on your blog when you return...

Jillian

vintage girl at heart said...

happy happy joy joy!!!!

Joyce said...

WOW congrats to you on this blessed event! I can't imagine how that must feel....I think I have some time to wait before this happens for me. HA!
I'm back from my trip and trying to get back on course....funny how you get thrown off so fast after something like a trip or whatever.
Anyhow......just wanted to check in and say HI!
See ya,
Joyce

Laura said...

Congratulations!! What marvelous news.

Best wishes,
Laura