Here is Mommy and I doing the "Hamster Dance!" Wow is this ever fun - now if I could only figure out where that silly Hamster IS!!!
Whee! Bebe has so much fun playing with Daddy! They have such a good time together!
If you look really closely, you will see me (in the lower left of the mirror) taking their picture.
She LOVES to bounce in her "bouncy seat" as I call it. It is an apparatus that is hung from a doorway frame and has elastic straps that are like bungee cords that when BeBe makes the least little jump - it bounces and bounces which, of course, makes us all laugh and laugh. Then, Jillian puts on some Disney tunes and it just adds to the fun! One of their favorite songs is "I am Tigger" and as it is a bouncy tune it just "goes with" the bouncy seat! That is her pal, "Cat in the Hat" in the background along with Mommy. Who wouldn't have a good time with all of this going on!?
Here she is playing in her exersaucer (an invention that, I think, will make loose toys in playpens obsolete!) There are so many things for tiny hands to pull, tug, flip, bang, bop and flop - it keeps her busy for, oh, 10 minutes tops!

The deck with some very pretty Spring flowers
This picture was taken on their back deck and it started out as a beautiful Spring day - lots of sunshine and balmy breezes - then it turned cloudy and chilly so BeBe is now dressed in her pink jacket with the flower petals on the hood which makes her look just like one of the Spring flowers! Too Cute!
If you look really closely, you will see me (in the lower left of the mirror) taking their picture.
The deck with some very pretty Spring flowers
I have had such a good time with Jillian of Jillian's Pages , her Dear Hubby and, of course, BeBe!
Monday morning came too soon and before I knew it, I was on Amtrak headed back home with lots of pictures and happy memories.
5 comments:
What fun you must have had. The hood with flower petals is too cute! Thanks for the great pics. Have a blessed week!
I have enjoyed my first visit here tonight. How interesting about your church service!
Love the way you put those spring flowers out...the chair shot is awesome!
Wow! I didn't realize we were having such an adventure over here! Yay! Guess if we don't tell Dear Hubs his picture is on...he won't find out? Shhhhhh!
Love,
Jillian and Dear Bebe
Good post!...Thanks for dropping by yesterday and commenting about dentists. They do know a lot more today than they did when I was growing up. I have a great dentist.
What an adorable happy looking baby, looks like you had a wonderful time, thanks for sharing.
Blessings,
Sue
Post a Comment