Sunday, January 2, 2011

MICROFICTION MONDAY

Susan at Stony River Farm host Microfiction Monday. She posts a picture and you compose a story in 140 characters or less. To see more fun Micros go HERE. My story starts below:





"I'm the sheriff here, see, and what I say goes, see..." Uh, Mr. Cagney sir, this is a TEXACO COMMERCIAL, sir. "Oh, ha ha, sorry!"


10 comments:

Peggy said...

Daisy;

Very funny , can just picture Cagney getting caught up in the role! Have a great New Year.

Pat said...

Thanks for the laugh, Jean! :D

I like the sheepish "ha ha, sorry!" That's what made me chuckle the most.

Have a blessed 2011!

Susan Fobes said...

Cute take tonight-I remember Cagney...

Debbie said...

Oh great...
You do realize that I'm going to be talking like James Cagney all day now, see?

If I'm not careful, I'll be dancing down the steps to Yankee Doodle too.

SparkleFarkel said...

Such flash tale fun; your microfiction take is simply rib-tickling!

May a Happy New Year be yours!
SparkleFarkle~~~~~*

P.S. I'm an art "appreciator," too. Come see the Mona Lisa hanginging on my sidebar? She's a little quirky, but I like her!

Fay Campbell said...

a Texaco commercial, . . . well I'm still the sheriff, see!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

cool,
well done.

izzy said...

Now thats different- good for you picking up on the star that way! Thanks.

EG CameraGirl said...

Ha! You made me laugh out loud. :)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Great imagination, Ms Daisy!