A while back I was complaining because my Crepe Myrtle tree had only one bloom on it. I couldn't believe that on this whole little tree only one bloom emerged! How does that happen I wondered? Wouldn't you think there would be some buds too? Well...here they are! , I 
You can just see the beginnings of "barely there pink" (I think that's the name on a paint tag!)
And here too...
You can just see the beginnings of "barely there pink" (I think that's the name on a paint tag!)
4 comments:
Should look really pretty, Daisy Mau! Now I know more about Crepe Myrtle. How you ended up with a daughter that does't garden is beyond me.
Your row of trees are lovely. Yes, you can't rush nature. And sometimes she rushes all on her own. Here we were all complaining about a cold winter and now spring has come with aplomb and very warm days. Hope the high temperatures bring first rains!
At our home down south, I agonize over this every year and every year they fail me. I see others that are so beautiful, and no amount of suggestions from those in the know has helped... bummer... but glad yours is kicking into gear!
Wow it looks so "lush" where you are....we are still so "sweaty" down here. Well it's cooled off a tiny bit but rained like crazy yesterday (which we needed badly) so that bought in the major humidity...blah.
Our Crepe Myrtle in the backyard already bloomed and it was BEAUTIFUL!!
Hang in there...it will happen soon I am sure.
Thanks so much for all your encouragement you bring me. I deeply appreciate it...:-)
Post a Comment