Sunday, December 5, 2010

MICROFICTION MONDAY

It is time for another MicroFiction Monday with Susan at Stony River Farm where you take a picture she has posted and paint a story using only 140 characters including punctuation and spaces. If you would like to see more you can join in the fun HERE. My story is below:
Abbie, we've been here for many years. You'd think they would've mowed the grass again by now. But since you scared that caretaker so bad... (140)

14 comments:

Sylvia K said...

Ah, so that's why so many are overgrown!!! I should have known! What a fun take on the pic of the day, Daisy! Hope you have a great week!

Sylvia

KB said...

At least the grass will keep them warm. Oh wait, they're dead so it doesn't matter. Enjoyed your take. Have a great week.

Pat said...

Ah, naughty ghosts don't get their grass cut. This is a cute one!

Susan Fobes said...

I was waiting for the humor, and it came! LOL!

Michael G-G said...

Funny one! There is a great variety this week!

Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Poor Abbie--getting blamed for everything! Liked your MM.
Have a great week. Cheers!

Cheryl said...

Makes me wonder what Abbie die last time. Funny take on this.

I'm new: Irony.

Peggy said...

I can understand the caretakes felings . Old graveyards scare me too. Nice!

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

nice funny twist to this, liked it very much.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe! You made me smile with this one! :))

Anonymous said...

Ooh spooky :O)

Unknown said...

I hate it when corpses do that! Good take!

Diane said...

What a meanie, scaring the help away!!! :O)

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

interesting, Mauzine, interesting! :0)

Dauzine