Sunday, December 19, 2010

MICROFICTION MONDAY

Wow! Here we are and it is time for another Microfiction Monday! This is where you paint a story using only 140 characters (or less) using a picture provided by our hostess Susan of Stony River Farm. Want to see more? Go HERE.
My story starts below: Just carry the pig and quit yapping, okay? You're wearing tights and ballet shoes to this party...why are you embarrassed to carry the pig? (139)

15 comments:

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

It actually sounds like someone else is embarrassed that they are wearing the tights and ballet shoes as well as the pig being toted along.

Nice one Jean, wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Susan Fobes said...

I don't know why I overlooked his outfit! Funny!

Sylvia K said...

That's telling him!! I love it, Jean! Just the giggle I needed this evening! Hope you have a great week and wishing you and your family a very Merry, Happy Christmas!

Sylvia

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

hahahaha very funny, I had a flashback, lol.

Pat said...

Maybe he thinks the little pig will soil his tights and ballet shoes.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Great stuff! :O)

SouthLakesMom said...

TOUCHE!

This one is priceless!

Merry Christmas!

izzy said...

Now that is tellin'em! good one, thanks.

Peggy said...

So true to life,Jean. We love to discuss our outfits. Made me laugh and nod this morning over coffee.
Have a wonderful Holiday!

Anonymous said...

I had thought about ways to discuss his 'outfit' but couldn't come up with anything! Good job...
Have a wonderful holiday. Cheers!

faith said...

Too funny! It does look like ballet slippers!

Diane said...

There's always something to complain about, right??? :O)

Doctor FTSE said...

Great! You have caught the little girl's supercilious expression in her "put down" words!

Anonymous said...

HA - I didn't even think about the outfits. Very nice Micro!

Debbie said...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!!!

This is my favorite one that you have done so far.


Thanks for the Christmas wishes. I'm singing them right back to you.

I wish you a Merry Christmas...
And a Happy New Year!