Monday, February 20, 2012

CATCHING UP WITH THE LATEST!

Just a week ago today I was resting comfortably at home after my second surgery removing three of my sentinel lymph nodes. That was Monday, the 13th and on Friday I received the good news that the nodes were clear! No cancer! Hooray! God is so good and faithful. He brought me through this trial and, I know, will walk with me through the rest of this journey. I have an appointment to see my surgeon this Thursday and will be able to ask questions and hear more about my treatment.
Thank you all so much for your prayers - they mean so much to me. I will let you know how I am doing each week.

5 comments:

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Thanks for the update Jean, and Woo Hoo! Awesome news! Praise God for this blessing!

Debbie said...

Huge praises!! I'm so thankful to God for your news. I'm doubly thankful that he spoke quietly to your spirit at the beginning of this ordeal and gave you the direction to go.

Joyce said...

SO GLAD to hear this Ms. Jean.
Thank GOD for His kindness and mercy is all I can say. Every day He is doing something new and it's a good and exciting thing.
I have been wondering how you have been...and can you tell....I just READ my own blog. I have dropped off the planet. HA!
I will try to stay in better touch again now that you are back online and maybe I will do that too! HA!

Barbara Neubeck said...

Hi Jean,
Wonderful news. Have a good week.
God Bless
Barb from Australia

Anonymous said...

Glorious news, milady! God is good - all the time - and through this you only know that more intimately. Blessings as you recover . . .

Joy!
Kathy