Wonderful quote. I would say that I wish the author of it could get credit, but in truth the other was God so He does, right?
We're doing an in depth study about prayer in my Sunday School class right now. One of the things that I loved was learning that when Jesus tells us to go into our "prayer closets" (open the door made me thing of this), He uses a word for closet most frequently used for an interior room used to store treasures and valuables. So in other words, that little place where you retreat to prayer is your treasure room. Of course it is! Stuff like that just jazzes me.
2 comments:
Prayer is so simple... but so rewarding.
Wonderful quote. I would say that I wish the author of it could get credit, but in truth the other was God so He does, right?
We're doing an in depth study about prayer in my Sunday School class right now. One of the things that I loved was learning that when Jesus tells us to go into our "prayer closets" (open the door made me thing of this), He uses a word for closet most frequently used for an interior room used to store treasures and valuables. So in other words, that little place where you retreat to prayer is your treasure room. Of course it is! Stuff like that just jazzes me.
Post a Comment