Wednesday, December 8, 2010

SIMPLE PLEASURES

I had never been on this road before but, since it is near a church where I attend a women's bible study, I decided to check it out. There was an old mill near this particular spot and the road is called Bevis Mill. A very Simple Pleasure for sure is following "the bend in the road." If you would like to see more Simple Pleasures please visit our hostess for Simple Pleasures, Dayle at A Collection of This and That

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would have been a very pretty drive by the look of your photo.

Susan said...

You had a very nice drive, Daisy. Wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. You are always welcome. Susan

Trish said...

Hello Jean, that bend in the road looks very enticing lol! I love discovering what's around the corner :-) blessings..Trish

Kay K said...

what a beautiful picture and post as well thanks for sharing

Debbie said...

Oh, this one is SO UP MY ALLEY! I love the adventure of the bend in the road. In fact, I just plain love the adventure of taking a different or less often traveled road. I'm with you completely on this one.

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

Oh, Jean ... I couldn't agree more. I love following a road or a path. What a wonderful simple pleasure!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

While it may not be the road less traveled, I'll bet it made all the difference! :0)

I feel more relaxed already! (Mommy could use a nice quiet drive about now.)

Jillian

Kathleen said...

Looks like you're deep in the woods and absolutely anything could be round that bend! My kind of simple pleasure.

dana said...

I love to take new ways to places....or just drop by a spot I've not seen before cuz it wasn't on my usual way some place. It was such a peaceful place!

I love your butterfly tutorial on a recent Second Chance Tuesday! I was so busy that day with an upcoming sale I didn't participate.

Hope all is well....I know you're really looking forward to Christmas!

L, Dana

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

I'm with you - I love to see where a road leads.